I’ve been fiddling around with this project for ages, and finally got bored with staring at the blank space in the dashboard of the 110. So, with a new Arduino board and sensor shield from Hobby Components, and an hour or so of chopping code about, the project is back on track. Once it’s all […]
Finally managed to get round to installing the Mud console in the 110. I still have the perilous job of wiring everything up though !
Since the weather here is cold and miserable at the moment, I decided not to go outside and do any work on the 110 tonight, instead opting for doing a bit of preparation on the Mudstuff dash console. There isn’t a great deal to be fitted at this stage, but it will give me scope for […]
Another quick update from the weekend’s work, and apologies once again for the crummy picture. Managed to get my D44 front bumper and steering guard on the 110 and sorted out the front lights. Whilst I was fiddling, I changed the headlight trims and indicators too. I didn’t actually intend to get the Td5 […]
Managed to get a little more done to the 110 this weekend. As you might have seen it was sitting on some fairly tired steel modular rims and making the whole vehicle look a bit down in the dumps. Well, I had a nice set of BFG mud terrains on the 90, which I […]
Work has commenced on the 110, with some bits coming off and some bits going on. First on the hit-list was the roof rack. I didn’t like it at all… it was fairly ugly and the way it was attached to the vehicle was unlike anything I’d seen before. I fear that it […]
I’ve been thinking for a whiile that the 90 isn’t really big enough for what I need any more. Bikes, dogs, children…. all take up too much space, so my hunt for a 110 began. I came across this particular one on eBay, and after some very helpful information from the current owner I decided […]