The 90 project
A few years back, Darren (a friend of mine) and I started building him a 90. It was destined to be a bit of a street cruiser, with a V8, Auto and soft-top. We made a good start, but then, like so many other things, the project get a bit bogged down and stalled. Well, with a bit more time and determination, the project has been resurrected and we're working on it again. I have a load of pictures which I'll get uploaded here shortly, but there is a little gallery of photos available.
A quick run-down of the project :
- Based on a 1987 LR 90 (originally a 2/5td)
- 3.9 V8 efi
- 4 Speed Auto
- Discovery 2 seats and centre console on bespoke seatbox
- Mobile storage systems locker
- Mudstuff dash console
- Old Man Emu suspension for a 2" lift
- D44 winch bumper
- Odyssey PC1500 Battery
- NAS style rear step
- 285/75 R 16 BFG mud terrain on Freestyle alloys
Watch this space for more info !