With the chassis stripped down, it was time to assess the work that was needed.
Following the decision to sort out the 110 properly, I finally managed to find the time to get started. First job, the strip-down.
As any proper Land Rover owner knows, the project is never finished and there's always something to do.
I've been a bit remiss in keeping the 110 build up to date on here, and I recently came across this picture, taken before a weekend camping trip, which shows...
One of the worst bits on the 110 when I got it was the rear door.
Finally managed to get round to installing the Mud console in the 110. I still have the perilous job of wiring everything up though !
Since the weather here is cold and miserable at the moment, I decided not to go outside and do any work on the 110 tonight, instead opting for doing a...
Another quick update from the weekend's work, and apologies once again for the crummy picture.